You can find me elsewhere online:
- Corobel, a set of tools for interacting with the Cohost API (source)
- rfortune, a random quotes database with Rust and Rocket (source)
- sigweb, an generator for random musical ideas (source)
- Markdown @ Edge, a WASM app that renders Markdown on each HTTP request (source)
- bin, a pastebin with syntax highlighting (source)
- workctl, a Rust library for multithreaded programming, exposing useful mid-level building blocks
- rloris, a Rust implementation of layer 7 HTTP DoS attacks leveraging fearless concurrency
- RandomUA, a browser extension designed to enhance privacy by changing the user’s reported browser software
- Open Energy Dashboard, a multi-platform energy meter data visualization software built with Node.js, React, and Redux.
- Even more…
See my resume for work experience, including volunteer positions and college work experience.
I write about projects I work on and try to record and synthesize what I learn about tech, society, and more.
I’ve written tutorials on type systems and what can be done with them (for instance, session types), binary reverse engineering, and application security topics like embedding malware in PDF files.
I’ve also written about topics ranging from hacker superstitions and how spending way too much time customizing my desktop is productive, actually to repairable hardware and free software and why it matters, for individuals and for society as a whole.
See also my off-site writing.